WHAT IS CRAMPFIX®
CrampFix® is formulated to help high performing sports people achieve their goals.
CRAMPFIX® OFFERS ATHLETES FAST, RELIABLE & EFFECTIVE CRAMP MANAGEMENT.
Ideal for any athlete and currently being used with success by professional AFL, Rugby Union, NRL, & Cyclists.
Perfect for triathletes, marathon runners, ironman, kayakers cyclists, rugby, basketball, soccer, hockey, weight lifters, cross fit, surfers, tennis, basically anybody who cramps from strenuous exercise.
Also works for outdoor workers, gardeners, builders and people suffering night cramps.
HOW DOES CRAMPFIX® WORK?
It works by blocking the nerves which are causing the muscles to cramps. It works rapidly when cramp strikes and also helps prevent cramps.
It is a concentrated proprietary blend, only small doses are required. Ideal for athletes following strict nutrition plans.
- Sweet & sour, ‘Ice Lemon’ flavour
- Small 50ml plastic bottle
- Made in Australia to HACCP quality standards
- Caffeine Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- Free from substances banned by ASADA & WADA
- All Natural
HOW TO USE CRAMPFIX®
CrampFix® is easy to use!
Simply drink 10ml to 15ml
or if preferred, just swirl around the inside of your mouth and discard.
USE BEFORE EXERCISE – TO PREVENT CRAMPS & INCREASE ENERGY
In the first 15 minutes of exercise CrampFix® helps drive carb-metabolism so you to get more energy from carbohydrates.
USE DURING EXERCISE – TO KEEP YOU ON TRACK!
While you’re training/working; Its concentrated sodium and electrolyte content keeps you replenished without feeling bloated.
WHEN CRAMP STRIKES – RELIEVES CRAMPS RAPIDLY!
Our proprietary blend of low pH and special/select electrolytes quench acute neuromuscular fatigue, rapidly releasing cramp, so you can continue to perform.
USE AFTER EXERCISE – TO ASSIST YOUR RECOVERY
CrampFix® may assist short term recovery and longer term performance goals.
- Maximum daily intake 2 shots (100ml).
- Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision, in conjunction with a nutritious diet & intensive physical training program.
- Should be used only as directed to avoid gastrointestinal upset.
- Is not a sole source of nutrition; and
- Is not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women.
Water, vinegar, sugar, salt, potassium, calcium, magnesium chloride, natural lemon flavour.
Ave. Quantity Per serve Per 100mL
Energy 239kJ (57 Cal) 478kJ (114 Cal)
Protein Less than 1g Less than 1g
Fat Total Less than 1g Less than 1g
Fat Saturated Less than 1g Less than 1g
Carbohydrate 14.0g 28.1g
Sugar 13.9g 27.7g
Sodium 927.5mg 1855mg
Potassium 2.6mg 5.1mg
Calcium 2.2mg 4.4mg
Magnesium 1.6mg 3.1mg